Selenium is a chemical element with symbol “Se”.
It is found in the Earth’s Deep Cores.
Countries which mine Selenium are USA, China, Germany, Japan, Belgium, Russia.
Refined Selenium is used in:
- As a semiconductor in Photocells
- Surge Protectors
- Selenium is also used in Biological and Chemical Applications
- Glass Production
- Lithium Selenium Batteries
- Photo Conductors in X-Rays
- Solar Cells
- Diamond Industry
- Nuclear Applications like Radiation Isotopes
- Photocopiers (Xerox machine)
OXGYEN FREE HIGH PURITY SELENIUM METAL GRANULES SHOTS is what we have in stock:
- 5N Purity means 99.999%
- 6N Purity means 99.9999%
For Any Inquiries Contact:-
Mr. Pankaj Domadia
Call +91 9820299360 or Email: email@example.com