Beryllium Copper Emi Finger Strip Supplier in India Beryllium Copper FingerStrips can be used to close a gap between two conductive surfaces. They provide high EMI/RFI-shielding effectiveness in enclosure Applications where extremely low closure forces are required. The Beryllium Copper Contact Strips have high resistance to stress relaxation and good corrosion resistance. They can be plated with a wide range of metal finishes to ensure compatibility with any mating surface. They will not burn when exposed to radiation.
Fingerstrips are the Ideal product for EMI/RFI shielding across a broad frequency range. Shielding strips are designed for a wide variety of application requirements. They are available in strips ranging from 16 to 24 inches in length, in continuous coils up to 35 feet long, as single fingers, or cut to requested full-finger lengths.
- Excellent electrical and RF conductivity
- High tensile strength
- High shielding effectiveness
- Superb resistance to corrosion
- Very long lifespan
- Easy installation
- Numerous plating options
- Excellent performance at high temperatures
- Moisture and UV resistant
How to Use...
- Conductive adhesive
- Snap-on tracks
- Slots in your construction
EMI SHIELDING BERYLLIUM COPPER FINGER STRIP
We can offer EMI Shielding Beryllium Copper Finger Strip in various sizes.
- Good electrical conductivity, high tensile elasticity, high shielding effect, good corrosion resistance, long life, easy to install.
- Cost-effective, a variety of plating options, excellent high-temperature performance, resistance to moisture and ultraviolet light.
- Made of high beryllium copper, have the best flexibility, good electrical conductivity.
- Special shape design, good electrical conductivity, good transmission for EMI, ESD, and signal.
- Big contact surface, good EMI effect, easy welding, excellent product reliability.
- A wide range of diverse installation can be used for a variety of shielded room/door/ cabinet doors /cover/ printed board Flashboard / IC shielding.
- It can be well-used shielding material required to be placed in the top or side shield needs to sliding friction occasions.
- Applicable from small handheld devices to large-scale shield chamber on various occasions.
- Used in Doors of ANECHOIC CHAMBERS