We are Indian Agents for AUERHAMMER METALLWERK GmbH – Germany who are Reputed Manufacturers of the following Products:
- Thermostatic Bimetal & Trimetal: A bimetallic strip is used to convert a temperature change into mechanical displacement and It is Highly used as a thermostat or Cut-off to protect the equipment.
- Soft Magnetic Iron Nickel: Strips, Sheets & Foils (MuMetal, Invar and Kovar) are Ferro Nickel Alloys with a Nickel content ranging from 35 to 80%. Made for low and high permeability values. Main applications are DC Relays, Cores for Transformer and Chokes & Magnetic Shielding of devices and components.
- Sealing & Expansion Alloy: These are materials based on FeNi, FeNiCr, and FeNiCo. Highly used for metal-glass and metal-ceramic bonding. Welding and Soldering are possible. The materials are mainly used for the Manufacture of Stamping, Etching, Deep Drawing Parts, Apparatus Engineering, and Tools.
- High Purity Nickel Strips & Foils: The features are good workability and electrical conductivity.
- Nickel-Chromium-Alloys: NiCr, NiCrFe, and NiMoCr alloys and their welding fillers. They are particularly good corrosion resistant and heat resistant.
- Nickel & Copper-Alloys: They are particularly good corrosion resistant and heat resistant with Ni content of 30 to 70%.
- Nickel-Manganese-Alloys: High Nickel with Low Manganese content alloy.
Beryllium Copper, Titanium, Nickel Alloys, MuMetal, Invar, Kovar, Inconel, Incoly, Incoloy, Tungsten Copper, CuCrZr, Welding Alloys, Ultra Thin Stainless Steel Foils, Tantalum, Niobium, Rare Earth Metals, High Purity Metals, Manstronic Alloys, and Defense Raw Materials
Electrical Engineering, Automotive Parts, Measurement Technology, Heat Technology, Cladding Material, Chemical, and Marine Engineering and Electronic Parts.
We are an NSIC-CRISIL rated company. Along with the material We also provide back-end services which include cutting, slitting & packaging which give the ease and convenience of having Individual needs met along with the prospect of saving time.
For Any Inquiries Contact:-
Ms. Pragati Sanap
Call +91 8928403611 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org