Aluminium Beryllium Master Ingots
Beryllium Aluminium or Aluminium Beryllium alloys consist of physical and mechanical properties that exceed those of standard aluminium alloys in such areas as mechanical stability, dampening, thermal management and reduced weight. AlBe combines the high modulus and low density of beryllium with the strength, ductility and fabrication characteristic of aluminium. The Al-Be alloy with a high modulus-to-density ratio (3.8 times that of aluminium or steel) greatly reduces the chance of flexure and mechanical failure.
Aluminium-Beryllium (Al-Be) Alloy Designations:
Chemical Name: aluminium-beryllium alloy
Chemical Formula: Al- Be
Alloy: AlBe5 Ingots
Composition: 4.7 – 5.5 % Beryllium, Balance Aluminium and casting Impurities
Colour: Silver Grey
CEN Spec: AM-90400
AA Spes: H2005
Density: 2.65 g/cm3
- Aluminium Diecasting Parts
- Preventing Mg burn-off during the production of aluminium and magnesium alloys.
- Improving the surface of 5000 series wrought aluminium alloys.
- Avionics, space-related optical systems, structural components for small satellites, propellants, high-performance engine pistons, computer disc drives, high-performance bicycle parts
Also available, Ingots of
- Aluminium Alloys
- Beryllium Alloys like Beryllium Copper, Nickel Beryllium,
send your enquiries to email@example.com or call +91-8928403611